WB_3DLOOK

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Fri May 9 03:39:13 PDT 2014

On Mon, 2014-05-05 at 17:59 +1000, Chris Sherlock wrote:
> Hi all,
>

> I have been review the Window classes in VCL and I noticed a window
> style WB_3DLOOK. It appears to set

> I guess my question is: is this still desirable behaviour? Do we still
> want to specify a 3D or non-3D look in the window style? Almost
> everything sets it to on anyway from what I can see.

IIRC WB_3DLOOK now means to make the buttons etc look like the desktop
theme, while without it you get a different basic look. I'd leave them
alone unless there is proof that they are always set. I'm thinking about
maybe cases where we use the widgets inside in the document area or
something and deliberately don't want a desktop-theme look

C.