Access2Base - New release

Jean-Pierre Ledure jp at ledure.be
Fri May 16 02:30:15 PDT 2014

On 15/05/2014 12:30, Lionel Elie Mamane wrote:

> one might hope that when loading the library, one source is
> always preferred over the other.

After a test the behaviour of LibreOffice is found sane: when installing
an extension with the same name as a pre-installed one, the extension
gets INSTALLED but cannot be ENABLED.
So the pre-existing one keeps the precedence.
(BTW I tried 6 months ago upgrading (LO 4.1 + A2B extension) to LO 4.2
=> the conclusion was that A2B needed to be uninstalled before the upgrade.)

> I presume it is compliant with the LO release policy to push the same
> patch also to the LO 4.2 branch ?
>>> I don't think so; no new features, only bugfixes.
So, what do you recommend ?

Thanks for your feedback.
JP.

---