[GSoC] SetTextFillColor(COL_BLUE) makes blu too dark in Draw

Matteo Campanelli matteo.campanelli at gmail.com
Sat May 24 12:12:11 PDT 2014

Hi,
I was experimenting with text background colors in Draw (see attachment).
I used OutputDevice::SetTextFillColor to set the color of underlined text
to COL_BLUE.
The background color of the text area is also set to blue but the one for
the underlined text (i.e. the one I'm setting) is darkened for some reason.
Anyone has an idea of what this may be related to?
Are there situations (selection?) where Vcl just makes this kind of changes
to colors?

Cheers,
Matteo