Are directories "acor" misplaced in sources?

Laurent BP jumbo4444 at yahoo.fr
Sun May 25 07:48:07 PDT 2014

Hi,

I noticed that localized autocorrection files are placed in
extras/source/*autotext*/lang/[lang code]/acor
Is it done on purpose, or should they be in a better place like
extras/source/acor/lang/[lang code] ?

I'd like to make files for autotext *.bau build with LibO, like
autocorrection files *.dat. So I think it would be better to move acor files
first. But I prefer to ask before trying to make stupid thing ;)

Regards,

Laurent BP

-----
LibreOffice 4.2.4.2