[GSOC] Tiled Rendering, ahunt, Weekly Report 01 / WK22

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at collabora.com
Thu May 29 04:10:12 PDT 2014

Hi Andrzej,

On Sun, 2014-05-25 at 19:35 +0100, Andrzej Hunt wrote:
> Current work is happening on feature/gtkbmptiledviewer, the app is under
> instdir/program/gtktiledviewer.
> (The feature/gtktiledviewer branch is the X11 rendering early version of
> things.)

	Everything you've done sounds awesome =)

> (Unfortunately I'm still in the middle of uni. projects for another 1.5
> weeks so not fully free yet...)

	That's fine; we'll juggle the timings sensibly.

	I need to look at your renaming / API movement stuff for back-porting
to 4.3 - the ESC gave some lee-way / head-room for that; thanks ! =)

	All the best,

		Michael.

--
 michael.meeks at collabora.com  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot