[Libreoffice-qa] minutes of ESC call ... - correction ...

Kohei Yoshida kohei.yoshida at collabora.com
Tue Nov 4 04:29:09 PST 2014

On Tue, 2014-11-04 at 11:38 +0000, Michael Meeks wrote:
> On Thu, 2014-10-30 at 16:39 +0000, Michael Meeks wrote:
> > * Seattle Hackfest (Robinson/Norbert)
> >     + badly need ways to stop 'building' consuming the hack-fest (Michael)
> >         + or a way to keep hand-holding after the hack-fest (Bjoern)
> >         + vast majority of people wanted access to VM
> >         + monster communication problem with cloph ...
> >             + Robinson was briefed on how to do that (cloph)
> >                 + Info emailed to hackfest devs (Robinson)
> >             -> communication droppeded <-
>
> 	Incidentally it was just pointed out to me that "monster communication
> problem with cloph" could read as some hyper-criticism of him =) that's
> by no means the case - as (I hope) the context points out as we started
> to dig deeper there were probably several failures of communication /
> preparedness on the topic somewhere in the gap between cloph -> Robinson
> -> other mentors -> hack-fest attendees.

And also, my comment was never meant as a criticism of "someone not
doing the job".  It was rather a simple piece of feedback that I hoped
would be useful for future hackfest planning.

So, let's not take this as a "failure" please.  We had a successful
hackfest, and everybody chipped in what they could.  No need to paint
this negatively.

Kohei