[Libreoffice-qa] minutes of ESC call ... - correction ...

Norbert Thiebaud nthiebaud at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 08:14:55 PST 2014

On Tue, Nov 4, 2014 at 6:29 AM, Kohei Yoshida
<kohei.yoshida at collabora.com> wrote:

> And also, my comment was never meant as a criticism of "someone not
> doing the job".  It was rather a simple piece of feedback that I hoped
> would be useful for future hackfest planning.
>
> So, let's not take this as a "failure" please.  We had a successful
> hackfest, and everybody chipped in what they could.  No need to paint
> this negatively.

I would like to add, in a more general sens: the point of these ESC
call is, in big part, to discuss and review 'pain points', thinks that
are causing trouble, hindering work, etc... and to try to find
practical and actionable solutions to re-mediate, improve things... it
is never to 'assign blame'.

So, to all readers of the minutes out there, always assume the former
not the later :-)

Norbert.