UOF v2.0, the PRC national XML standard for Chinese Office documents--what to do with it in LibreOffice?

jonathon toki.kantoor at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 08:34:12 PST 2014

On 12/11/14 13:12, Christian Lohmaier wrote:

>> What happened to the Chinese language team?
>> zh.libreoffice.org is in English, even though that is not on the
>> "acceptable language list" of my browser.
>
> That never existed.. it is
> http://zh-tw.libreoffice.org/ and
> http://zh-cn.libreoffice.org/

Redirecting zh.libreoffice.org to either zh-tw.libreoffice.org or
zh-cn.libreoffice.org is a political issue.
Using English on zh.libreoffice.org is a linguistic issue.

I'd propose replacing the current content of zh.libreoffice.org with a
page that says:
«Using Google Translate, and all the errors that makes.»

For Traditional Chinese, go to zh-tw.libreoffice/org
For Simplified Chinese, go to zh-cn.libreoffice.org
For English, go to en.libreoffice.org
For Japanese go to ja.libreoffice.org
For Korean go to ko.libreoffice.org
For Viet go to vi.libreoffice.org

为了简化中国进入zh-cn.libreoffice.org
對於傳統的中國去zh-tw.libreoffice.org
日本語にja.libreoffice.orgに行く
한국어 ko.libreoffice.org로 이동
Đối với Việt đi vi.libreoffice.org

> nl.libreoffice.org is in Dutch, just because it is created in dutch -
> there is no redirection done based on browser language on the site.

I thought I had previously seen browser language redirection on the site.

jonathon