SfxFilterMatcher::GuessFilter called with sal_False instead of SfxFilterFlags

Matteo Casalin matteo.casalin at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 16 10:21:08 PST 2014

Hi all,
     I found some call sites [1] to SfxFilterMatcher::GuessFilter which
pass a sal_False value instead of a SfxFilterFlags, and among the
defined flags I just see SFX_FILTER_VERSION_NONE (which is never used in
the code, anyway) with a 0 value. These calls seems to be like this from
the beginning and I really haven't got a clue if sal_False should be
changed to 0 (or SFX_FILTER_VERSION_NONE), to something else, just
deleted, or whatever.
Any idea?

Thanks
Matteo