Formatting of README files

Tor Lillqvist tml at iki.fi
Wed Nov 26 15:16:14 PST 2014

I wonder if it is politically controversial to be seen as "supporting" a
markup language, though, the antithesis to WYSIWYG... Even if it is a quite
new and minimal markup language, that doesn't pretend to be even close to
full-featured (like troff or TeX).

I can imagine the reaction among the trolling population, "oh, so
LibreOffice developers don't like their own software, but prefer to write
their documentation in this sixties-style markup language, ha ha ha".

But yeah, one should ignore trolls. I actually like the idea quite much.

--tml