guidance to write a unit test for SetMacroSecurityLevel()

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at collabora.com
Fri Nov 28 06:44:19 PST 2014

On Fri, 2014-11-28 at 09:04 -0500, nicholas ferguson wrote:
> People who work with VB code in spreadsheets understand that enabling macros is essential.
> 	open up an excel with macros enabled.
> 	open up an excel s.h ...macros were not enabled.  Enable them, without closing the s/h.

	This would be a really nice feature to have IMHO.

	I'd love to have a notification at the top (as for the read-only thing)
- that said: "macros are disabled, would you like to enable them for
this document" or somesuch.

	Then again, I guess that would also need to check that the macro
settings were not locked-down, and avoid showing itself unless there
were real macros, with real content available [ which is hardish to
detect ].

	I imagine that we'd also want to make macro enablement more of a
transient per-document setting rather than an office-suite-wide one.

	Either way, I'd love to use the feature personally =) do you need code
pointers ? [ I suspect you'd need more than just the ability to write a
unit test ;-].

	I also imagine that enabling this post load would miss emitting a
number of the 'onLoad' type events that are necessary there => more
work.

	ATB,

		Michael.

--