ESC call Thursday 16:00 central European time ...

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at collabora.com
Wed Oct 8 01:44:40 PDT 2014

Hi Jean-Baptiste,

On Wed, 2014-10-08 at 07:28 +0200, Jean-Baptiste Faure wrote:
> I do not know where to write in the agenda, so I do my suggestion here:

	Ah - in general anywhere in the middle is fine - the action items we
try to do while people turn up - to keep the call short.

> ESC should study the case of sorting modification made in the case of
> cells containing references.

	So - this is IIRC a side-effect of a fix for a "sorting performance got
a lot worse" screamingly urgent MAB ;-)

	Anything else is up to the calc maintainers / rest of the ESC in the
call - you're encouraged to call in to present your view.

	ATB,

		Michael.

--
 michael.meeks at collabora.com  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot