Scripting: idesupport package is dead and can be dropped?

David Ostrovsky d.ostrovsky at gmx.de
Thu Oct 9 01:04:45 PDT 2014

I asked this question on IRC yesterday, but didn't get an answer, so
re-asking it here.

Am i right in my assumption that idesupport package is dead and can be
removed?

The reason i am asking is while reviewing this Gerrit change [1] i was
wondering that the base version was already broken, at least since this
commit [2], 1.5 years ago but wasn't noticed because it was never
migrated to gbuild or was already dead in dmake era.

Anyway if no one objects i will bury this dead body, unless someone else
is faster than me ;-)

[1] https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/11861
[2] 8be40d31d78723debd47f671544f480c1c606db7

David