Unittest fails building on OS X 10.9

Alexander Thurgood alex.thurgood at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 00:44:44 PDT 2014

Le 09/10/2014 21:38, Joost Eekhoorn a écrit :

Hi Joost,

> ./autogen.sh
>     --with-ant-home="/usr/local/bin/apache-ant"
>     --wiithout-junit

I have something similar to the above, except that my ant installation
is outside of my system tree

>     --enable-python=internal

Not quite sure why you needed this python directive, I don't and my
build works

>     --disable-cve-tests

I don't need to disable any of the unit tests specifically, unless
something has changed in that regard since Wednesday.

> I could not found instdir/program/soffice to start the program, but used:
> instdir/LibreOfficeDev.app/Contents/MacOS/soffice

Yes, the binary is in the app bundle.

Alex