IAccessible2 bridgecomponent context fails

Niklas Johansson sleeping.pillow at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 10:52:48 PDT 2014

Hi Stephan

Thank you for the reply.

Stephan Bergmann skrev 2014-10-27 16:03:
> in postprocess/Rdb_services.mk no longer holds for you---wasn't there
> some recent change to how configure.ac sets up DISABLE_ATL?
Ah, thanks for the hint. I haven't had a chance to test it yet but the
commit [1] "disable atl and activex be default if a Visual Studio
Express is detected" seems very likely to be what is giving me trouble.
I do have an Express version installed on the same machine so it
probably picks that one up and disables ATL.

Will build with --enable-atl and keep my fingers crossed, might take me
a day or to but I'll let you know how it goes.

Thanks,
Niklas Johansson

[1]
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/configure.ac?id=1744fed4a455a85d948507d91af1f2e186046851