minutes of ESC call ...

Bjoern Michaelsen bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com
Thu Oct 30 14:40:52 PDT 2014

Hi,

On Thu, Oct 30, 2014 at 02:27:27PM -0700, bfoman wrote:
> Maybe scache could be investigated and help somehow?
> https://github.com/glandium/sccache
> Some Mozilla findings:
> http://glandium.org/blog/?p=3054

Oh, thats indeed interesting -- esp. since I had the same concept in mind too,
but didnt get around to experiment with that at all. We do not have a "coordinated
build nodes setup" as required for that ... yet. Current dynamics in the market
will move the world in that direction rather sooner than later though.
Certainly something to keep a close eye on.

Best,

Bjoern