minutes of ESC call ...

bfoman bfo.bugmail at spamgourmet.com
Thu Oct 30 15:19:52 PDT 2014

Michael Meeks-5 wrote
> 	The 'Taras' I mention is the same guy in the URL you quote here and
> below ;-) an old friend, and sharp cookie - now no longer at mozilla.

Hi!
I noticed that it could be the same guy. Anyway it is great that this
project will cooperate with Mozilla folks in a way, ex-Mozilla even.
Sometimes when I read those minutes I have a feeling that you rediscover a
wheel again in some fields...
Hope Taras can help to get LibreOffice telemetry going live in not so
distant future.
Best regards.