enable-dbgutil

nicholas ferguson nicholasferguson at wingarch.com
Wed Sep 17 05:13:48 PDT 2014

You obviously have never built Libreoffice under a window, using
--enable-dbgutil.  So to tell me to do extra work...on your hypothesis.
Don't.  I have tons of work then to prove our your hypothesis. And I think
this rule should apply to any answers you give on Libreoffice.

I expect a Redhat developer, world experts in Linux...not to have me chase
their rabbits.

nick