enable-dbgutil

Norbert Thiebaud nthiebaud at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 05:18:57 PDT 2014

On Wed, Sep 17, 2014 at 7:13 AM, nicholas ferguson
<nicholasferguson at wingarch.com> wrote:
> You obviously have never built Libreoffice under a window, using
> --enable-dbgutil.  So to tell me to do extra work...on your hypothesis.
> Don't.  I have tons of work then to prove our your hypothesis. And I think
> this rule should apply to any answers you give on Libreoffice.
>
> I expect a Redhat developer, world experts in Linux...not to have me chase
> their rabbits.

What make you think you can _expect_ anything at all.

As an expert Windows dev you should know that there is no such thing
as 'system icu' on windows...
In anycase, you asked a question, it has been answered graciously.. if
you do not like the answer, fine, just ignore it and fidn a better one
for yourself.. but do _not_ bite the hand that nicely tried to help
you

Norbert