enable-dbgutil

nicholas ferguson nicholasferguson at wingarch.com
Wed Sep 17 05:17:57 PDT 2014

I don't think that telling you..not to provide me with 'guesses' is insulting.

Libreoffice is a huge installation.  Your guesses  can cost me day(s) of useless work.  I'm not willin g to chase your guesses.  I am posting questions on this list so that an expert can answer me.  Expert with actual experience can tell me do a,b,c and problem solved.

As a redhat developer, you should understand that.