vs2012-ide-integration ( with better examples)

nicholas ferguson nicholasferguson at wingarch.com
Thu Sep 18 06:18:17 PDT 2014

Hi,

I built in Visual Studio, using native compilers.modules sc and cui and all
of their dependencies. This build is separate from libreoffice make files
and cygwin.  It doesn't require references to make files or cygwin.

I also was able to build a debug mode in cygwin using this in autogen.input

(1)    -enable-dbgutil,

(2)    compiled boost, independently and gave a path to its libs, using the
"-with-boost-libdir"

If I send you my notes, could you tweak your vs2012-ide-integration, to a
vs2012native-ide-integration ( or any name you choose) so that we could
generate those projects?

The early examples.were initial attempts.  This example uses more data from
Library<>.mk and the output from your vs2012-ide-integration

My names for built libraries are different.. I did that to prove that my
builds were not traversing over into cygwin builds.

I'm rushing off.sorry I had to send three separate emails.