LiMux student "kick-off"

Matúš Kukan matus.kukan at collabora.com
Thu Sep 18 23:47:05 PDT 2014

On Wed, 2014-09-17 at 11:10 +0100, Michael Meeks wrote:
> On Wed, 2014-09-17 at 11:47 +0200, Jan-Marek Glogowski wrote:
> > AFAIK Miklos was Michaels suggestion for the mentoring - can't remember.
>
> 	Matus is the XFastParser expert =) I guess it'd be nice to have a small
> XFastParser unit test as well (as some sort of entry-level easy-hack
> there).

There is one in sax/qa/cppunit/parser.cxx - but needs more love.
I've added simple css::xml::sax::XFastTokenHandler implementation in
6503be5311716cf520cf534ca1bb0fd595b93d72

What I think should be done there:
1, We need a better, more complicated input :-)
2, Extend DummyTokenHandler to recognize some
   of the element/attribute strings used in the input.
3, Implement simple XFastDocumentHandler and use setFastDocumentHandler()
   examples for this:
   - oox/source/crypto/DocumentDecryption.cxx
     - but we want to use tokens, not compare strings
   - unoxml/test/domtest.cxx
     - we don't build this, maybe we should, no idea how obsolete it is

http://api.libreoffice.org/docs/idl/ref/interfacecom_1_1sun_1_1star_1_1xml_1_1sax_1_1XFastParser.html
contains some description and there is also a link
to a wiki with rather useful information.

Best,
Matus