4.3.x linux packages and collada support

Stephan Bergmann sbergman at redhat.com
Mon Sep 29 00:23:37 PDT 2014

On 09/28/2014 11:46 AM, Zolnai Tamás wrote:
> I tried it an it came out there are other C++11 stuff in the code. I
> tried to replace them, but the compiler does not help me with finding
> C++11 code. When I compile with --std=c++03 flag, compiler just write out:
> error: #error This file requires compiler and library support for the
> ISO C++ 2011 standard. This support is currently experimental, and must
> be enabled with the -std=c++11 or -std=gnu++11 compiler options.
> Is there any option to avoid this general error and force the compiler
> to try the older standard.

That #error message smells like some code includes a standard header
that is suitable for C++11 only and includes libstdc++'s
bits/c++0x_warning.h which contains

> #if __cplusplus < 201103L
> #error This file requires compiler and library support for the \
> ISO C++ 2011 standard. This support is currently experimental, and must be \
> enabled with the -std=c++11 or -std=gnu++11 compiler options.
> #endif

You need to track down the include stack (which is typically spit out by
GCC before showing the #error diagnostic, no?) to see what problematic
standard header is being included where.

Stephan