c++ app samples that communicates with libreoffice, to work with a CALC doc.

Michael Stahl mstahl at redhat.com
Mon Sep 29 11:25:40 PDT 2014

On 29/09/14 20:11, nicholas ferguson wrote:

> My review is that this example SimpleBootstrap_cpp originated with
> OpenOffice. and its cfgwin.js code says it was designed to work with Visual
> Studio 2008.  released in November of 2007.  That is 7 years AGO??????  in 7
> years, no one in the LibreOffice community submitted better examples?
> Updated the examples?
> Is there a NEWER example?

we value backward compatibility for our public API, so ideally the
examples in the SDK should continue to "just work".   but few people
develop extensions with C++, most prefer Python or Java, so in case some
example stops working, or the SDK's build system doesn't work with newer
C++ toolchains, it usually takes some time until we get a bug report or
patch for the problem.