examples to manage docs using LibreOffice as a major component

jonathon toki.kantoor at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 13:32:46 PDT 2014

On 9/30/2014 12:47 PM, nicholas ferguson wrote:
> You missunderstand the english of a question.

We understand the English.

The people that understand the question also know what the usual
end-result of that question is. Consequently a short-circuit answer is
provided. If all that was required was the specific answer, that
short-circuit provided it. If what was desired was the usual end-result
of that question, then the short-circuit is inadequate.

Now, if you'd come up with "I'm trying to do x, headless, in Windows."
* Here is what I've done.
* Here is what happened in Windows.
* Here is what is happens on a Linux Box.
* Here is what I expected.
* This is how I get there in Linux.
* I tried it in Windows, but instead this happens.

The answer probably would have been closer to what you
expected/wanted/desired.

jonathon
--
ODF: Your documents, your language, your way.