examples to manage docs using LibreOffice as a major component

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at collabora.com
Tue Sep 30 13:54:53 PDT 2014

On Tue, 2014-09-30 at 16:50 -0400, nicholas ferguson wrote:
> LibreOffice has a terrible high cost of entry..at least for windows.

	Sure - you're not wrong.

	Then again, it is particularly high for developers with 'old' machines
- lots of compilers etc. [ which is a shame ]. It's even higher for
those with no / intermittent internet connections who want stuff mailed
to them. It's also quite high for those with enough knowledge to be
dangerous - trying a series of funky hack arounds etc.

	Fixes much appreciated; I'd love to get LibreOffice building out of the
box on your machine (FWIW) - if we could work out how to auto-detect and
defeat whatever problems there are in configure.ac that would help
others I have no doubt; patches welcome.

	ATB,

		Michael.

--
 michael.meeks at collabora.com  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot