Testing Request for the "LibreOffice Online" version

Niels Maschmeyer Niels at benchmarking.com.au
Wed Apr 1 15:32:50 PDT 2015

Hi,
I just read that you pronounced the release of a "Cloud version" in the near future (http://www.webundmobile.de/Aktuelles/News/LibreOffice-Online-fuer-den-Browser-angekuendigt)
In our Benchmarking page (www.benchmarking.com.au) we are offering the creation of customized report files in PDF/DOC and ODT. In the back of our server we create the report files in pure ODT, based on the Open Office specification format, open it with the "OpenOffice" com objects and export/save it. But it is sometimes a faulty way and needs us to have OpenOffice installed on the webserver, which sometimes crashes & hangs and stops the whole reporting process... :(
Will there be in future a way/api/interface for the "LibreOffice Online", so that it might be possible to online create a text document in LibreOffice, with the plain xml files and the resource files (images...)? Or something similar which we could use?
I would be very interested in such a development and am very happy to test it from our end to support the "Movement" of open documents if there is a way...

Kind regards
Niels Maschmeyer

[signature1]

[Signature2]

[Signature3]<http://au.linkedin.com/in/nielsmaschmeyer>

If you receive this email by mistake, please notify us and do not make any use of the email. We do not waive any privilege, confidentiality or copyright associated with it. We do not accept liability for any loss or damage which may arise from receipt of this email and any attachments.

Spam Act 2003 (Cth): The legislation prohibits the sending of most unsolicited commercial electronic messages. Benchmarking.com.au will continue sending e-mails to this e-mail address until you advise otherwise. If you do not wish to receive any future e-mails, please send an email - from the email account you want to unsubscribe - to enquiries at benchmarking.com.au<mailto:enquiries at benchmarking.com.au>.