Testing Request for the "LibreOffice Online" version

Robinson Tryon bishop.robinson at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 05:09:42 PDT 2015

On Wed, Apr 1, 2015 at 6:32 PM, Niels Maschmeyer <Niels at benchmarking.com.au>
wrote:

>  Hi,
>
> I just read that you pronounced the release of a “Cloud version” in the
> near future (
> http://www.webundmobile.de/Aktuelles/News/LibreOffice-Online-fuer-den-Browser-angekuendigt
> )

I would be very interested in such a development and am very happy to test
> it from our end to support the “Movement” of open documents if there is a
> way…

Hi Niels,
The development of LibreOffice Online ("LOOL") is just getting started, and
we're very interested in welcoming new programmers into the project. We're
not quite ready for public testing, but I'll jot your name down and make
sure to let you know when we have a beta available.

If you or Benchmarking.com.au would like to learn more about how to get
involved with the development of LOOL, LibreOffice for Android, or just
LibreOffice, please do let us know. There are a lot of different ways for
companies to contribute to the overall ecosystem, and developer time is one
of our most precious resources!

Best,
--R

--