Make test failed

ahmad samir ahmadsamir1194 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 10:26:31 PDT 2015

Hi everyone

I built LO successfully twice before, but now I have some problems which I
didn't face before, when I build the master I have this error.

File tested,Execution Time (ms)
FDO76248.docx,1007
xmltesttools.cxx:70:Assertion
Test name: testSectionProtection::Import_Export_Import
equality assertion failed
- Expected: 1
- Actual  : 2
- In <file:///tmp/lu650w5h.tmp>, XPath '//w:formProt[1]' number of nodes is
incorrect

Failures !!!
Run: 106   Failure total: 1   Failures: 1   Errors: 0

Error: a unit test failed, please do one of:

export DEBUGCPPUNIT=TRUE            # for exception catching
export CPPUNITTRACE="gdb --args"    # for interactive debugging on Linux
export VALGRIND=memcheck            # for memory checking

and retry using: make CppunitTest_sw_ooxmlexport5

/home/ahmad/libreoffice2/solenv/gbuild/CppunitTest.mk:81: recipe for target
'/home/ahmad/libreoffice2/workdir/CppunitTest/sw_ooxmlexport5.test' failed
make[1]: ***
[/home/ahmad/libreoffice2/workdir/CppunitTest/sw_ooxmlexport5.test] Error 1
Makefile:247: recipe for target 'build' failed
make: *** [build] Error 2