LibreOffice Crash

Piet van Oostrum piet at vanoostrum.org
Tue Apr 7 06:05:52 PDT 2015

Tor Lillqvist wrote:

 > > ./autogen.sh PYTHON=/usr/local/bin/python3.3 --with-ant-home=/opt/local/share/java/apache-ant/
 >
 > We need to change configure.ac so that it makes sure that an attempt at using some 3rd-party
 > Python fails already when running autogen.sh. IMHO, we don't want to support that. (Unless Piet
 > volunteers to do it for the foreseeable future?)

I understand that this PYTHON is used only during the build. I added it because I had a failed build with something related to Python (couldn't find some library) in the past. The Python there is the official release from www.python.org, by the way, the same one that LO uses internally.

LO now uses Python 3.3 internally, but the configure script still has a reference to Python 2.7 somewhere. I though that might have been a problem, therefore I added PYTHON explicitely. And I had master successfully compiled with these options.
--
Piet van Oostrum <piet at vanoostrum.org>
WWW: http://pietvanoostrum.com/