Help needed! Register activex for LibreOffice built by myself.

Hung Mark marklh9 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 08:15:03 PDT 2015

I've followed the instruction from the Wiki to build LibreOffice
successfully, with autogen.lastrun as below:

--with-external-tar=/cygdrive/c/sources/lo-externalsrc
--with-junit=/cygdrive/c/sources/junit-4.10.jar
--with-ant-home=/cygdrive/c/sources/apache-ant-1.9.4
--with-lang=zh-TW

While looking at a specific activeX issue, I tried to register
so_activex.dll with instructions below:

C:\Windows\System32\regsvr32.exe
C:\source\libo-core\instdir\program\so_activex.dll

When opening test file ( extensions\source\activex\example.html ), a
message indicate that class is not registered shown up. However I found
that the so_activex has been registered in IE extension setting.

Could anyone help?

--
Mark Hung