About .xhp files

Regina Henschel rb.henschel at t-online.de
Sat Aug 1 13:26:31 PDT 2015

Hi Mihály,

Mihály Palenik schrieb:
> Hello,
>
> I'd like to write help page to Expert Configuration dialog but I have
> some question about xhp files. First of all If I create a new xhp file
> where should I save it, and what is its name? Is there any reference
> about xhp tags? And how can I connect with appropriate dialog?
>
> Thank you in advance for your help.

For reference get the file "Understanding and Authoring OpenOffice 2.0
Online Help" from
http://www.openoffice.org/documentation/online_help/OOo2HelpAuthoring.pdf

Find the formal definition in /help/helpers/xmlhelp.dtd

I have currently no access to my PC, but can you tell more tomorrow.

Kind regards
Regina