[GSoC] Haskell UNO Language Binding - Weekly Report 10

Jorge Mendes jorgecunhamendes at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 18:48:28 PDT 2015

Hi,

The past week and the beginning of this one I have been improving the
code generation for two purposes: reduce the need of tweaking the
generated code, and improve type safety along with better memory
management.

This is not yet finished. I had to make major changes to the code, and
I am testing it as I go to ensure that it works correctly. For now,
code generation and compilation is mostly working, still with some
manual work needed. However, tests and debugging are needed to make it
run correctly. I'll try to have this working during this week.

Kind regards,
Jorge