[GSoC] Improve user experience with CMIS – Weekly report #11

Szymon Kłos eszkadev at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 10:55:13 PDT 2015

This week I've started to implementing points from the new specs.

* 'Add service' dialog isn't shown at start when user don't have
configured services

* Added small 'New folder' button (shown only in the save mode)

* Added delete entry in the context menu

* Fixed flickering when typing file name

* Dialog remembers user settings – width of each column in the file list
control

* Reworked 'Add service' dialog

* I was working also on autocompletion in the file name field. I've used
existing widget from standard file picker and let it autocomplete remote
paths. Unfortunately it doesn't work very well. Getting information from
remote server could take a lot of time and proposals of paths appears
after few seconds. In this state it is unusable feature.

Regards,
Szymon