Uploading translations from a script

Dashamir Hoxha dashohoxha at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 10:57:29 PDT 2015

Hi,

I am trying to synchronize automatically the translations between
B-Translator and Pootle:
 - https://l10n.org.al/btr/project/LibreOffice/cui/sq/list
 - https://translations.documentfoundation.org/sq/libo_ui/cui/

It basically works like this:
 1. I download the zip file of translations from Pootle and unzip it.
 2. Import these PO files to B-Translator (during the import they are
merged with the existing translations).
 3. Export PO files from B-Translator (the merged translations are
exported).
 4. Zip them and upload them to the Pootle website.

I have automated the first three steps, but I cannot upload automatically
to Pootle,
it has to be done manually.

This is the script that I am using:
 -
https://github.com/B-Translator/btr_server/blob/master/modules/custom/btrCore/data/sync/sq-libo_ui.sh

It can be called from here:
 - https://l10n.org.al/btr/project/LibreOffice/cui/sq/admin
(Right now everybody can call it, but soon I will restrict it only to the
authorized users.)

Is there any way to make the upload to Pootle automatic as well?

Thanks,
Dashamir