class FuncData in modules sc and scaddins

Winfried Donkers W.Donkers at dci-electronics.nl
Tue Aug 11 04:39:55 PDT 2015

Hi Eike,

I'm still trying to make it possible for add-in functions to be absent in hints and the function wizard and I came across a confusing item, at least IMHO.
In module sc there is a class named FuncData and in module scaddins there is a class FuncData, too.
The FuncData class in sc seems to be meant to store add-in functions.

I would like to rename the FuncData class in scaddins to AddInFuncData or ScAddInFuncData for one thing.
I'm interested in your knowledge/opinion in this matter.

Also, it seems that there are no functions stored in FuncData (sc).
http://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/core/sc/source/core/data/funcdesc.cxx#452 for instance seems never to be called.
Am I missing something?

Winfried