About liststore in areatabpage.ui (cui module)

julien2412 serval2412 at yahoo.fr
Wed Aug 26 22:52:00 PDT 2015

Hello,

By giving a try to tdf#31488 (pptx import: blue background, save/reopen as
.odp changes to gray), I noticed that each value of liststore LB_AREA_TYPE
was at 0, see
http://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/core/cui/uiconfig/ui/areatabpage.ui#23
Comparing with other liststore, I wonder if it's correct or not.

(Indeed, I thought first it could explain why "Gradient" was selected when
opening format slide (the only one) of the attachment of tdf#31488 whereas
it's a solid color. It's only in a second time, I noticed that
FillPropertiesContext::createFillContext was called several times (sometimes
with noFill, sometimes with solidFill and also with gradFill) whereas
there's only 1 background.))

Any idea?

Julien