About liststore in areatabpage.ui (cui module)

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Fri Aug 28 03:11:52 PDT 2015

On Wed, 2015-08-26 at 22:52 -0700, julien2412 wrote:
> Hello,
>
> By giving a try to tdf#31488 (pptx import: blue background,
> save/reopen as
> .odp changes to gray), I noticed that each value of liststore
> LB_AREA_TYPE
> was at 0, see
> http://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/core/cui/uiconfig/ui/areatabpage
> .ui#23
> Comparing with other liststore, I wonder if it's correct or not.

Checking the original conversion of
 ad0c6359dc044c659160a6a51c1647607c58979a the original src also had the
same "Default" id for all None to Bitmap entries, so the value there of
0 is correct from that context. Sometimes the code uses the ids and
sometimes the code uses the positions.

Checking that commit show that GetSelectEntryPos/SelectEntryPos are the
things used here and nothing that uses the ids. So all is well in the
.ui file apparently.

C.