unit test fails in writerperfect

Ashod Nakashian ashnakash at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 09:26:23 PDT 2015

On Sun, Aug 30, 2015 at 12:18 PM, Regina Henschel <rb.henschel at t-online.de>
wrote:

> Hi Ashod,
>
> I was more bravely now and have clicked on "start" in Visual Studio. Then
> a command window opened and therein I get http://pastebin.ca/3138849
> Then it stops with the error message:
> Unhangled exception at 0x0229B9A1 (vcllo.dll) in cppunittester.exe:
> 0xC0000005: Access violation writing location 0x00000004.
>
> I have pressed "Bread".
>
> And now?
>
> Great. You can now look at the stack where the exception happens.

Go to the Debug menu > Windows > Call Stack.

You can also use the many other tools to debug and find the root of the
problem.

But the stack is where you want to start. Try to find the first function
(from the top) that is within LO project.
Most likely the debugger stopped in a helper function that we don't care
about.

Double click on that function, and it should open the source code.
If it opens the disassembly window, just close it and double-click on the
function again (assuming you have the sources in the right place and the
function IS in our code, it should work).

Try to figure out the context by navigating (double click on function name
in stack) and see what variable has the unexpected value.