Deletion of vcl::Window's inside ToolBar

Dennis Francis dennisfrancis.in at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 12:00:58 PDT 2015

Hi Maxim

Thanks for pointing out, I have taken out my call of disposeAndClear().
About passing SvxFontNameBox_Impl : I have not yet understood why we pass
that, will check as soon as possible.

Hi Michael

Thanks for the suggestions. I have attempted to do what you suggested in
the latest patch uploaded at gerrit (
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/18073/ )
I used opengrok to get a list of all usages of the token FontList, and
tried to figure out which all objects instantiate FontList, there are
places where I
am not sure of the correctness of my patch. At least the unit tests did not
fail and the original memleak is also gone :) But I am scared if introduced
crashes in some
untested work flows.

Could you please review and suggest changes ?

Thanks,
Dennis