Deletion of vcl::Window's inside ToolBar

Maxim Monastirsky momonasmon at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 14:26:16 PDT 2015

Hi,

On Mon, Aug 31, 2015 at 10:00 PM, Dennis Francis
<dennisfrancis.in at gmail.com> wrote:
> About passing SvxFontNameBox_Impl : I have not yet understood why we
> pass that, will check as soon as possible.
I will clarify what I meant. It seems to me that we pass the
SvxFontNameBox_Impl only to get through it the font list from the
underlying platform backend. In this case, we can do the same with
other windows. For example, passing the ToolBox there (via
pBox->GetParent()) seems to eliminate the memleak, while the font box
seems (at least at first glance) to still work as expected. But you
should take this with caution, given that I'm not really familiar with
the font init stuff.

Maxim