Revert of 93cd7b78c29c11ccc87c19c845c6617acb834630

Markus Mohrhard markus.mohrhard at googlemail.com
Mon Aug 31 14:28:28 PDT 2015

Hey Oliver,

I had to revert 93cd7b78c29c11ccc87c19c845c6617acb834630 to get the gbuild
script working again. The unnamed Libraries are needed at least for the
kdevelop backend so we can't just ignore them in the parser. If they are
causing issues with MSVC (which I have seen myself when I used the project
files) we need to solve that problem in the MSVC backend.

If you need some help finding a solution that works with all backends feel
free to poke me.

Regards,
Markus