How to make Jenkins revisit my patch?

Regina Henschel rb.henschel at t-online.de
Mon Aug 31 14:39:21 PDT 2015

Hi Christian,

Christian Lohmaier schrieb:
> Hi Regina,
>
> On Mon, Aug 31, 2015 at 11:00 PM, Regina Henschel
> <rb.henschel at t-online.de> wrote:
>> Christian Lohmaier schrieb:
>>>
>>> You need to rebase your patch to a working state. When there is a new
>>> revision of the patch, jenkins will pick it up automatically..
>>
>> Please keep in mind, I really Newbie here. How do I do that?
>
> If it is a more or less self-contained change where it is unlikely
> that other people's changes cause conflicts, you can  do so from
> gerrit webinterface - when logged in there's a rebase button (next to
> the Abandon one)

I have found it and pushed it. And yes, Jenkins has started. Looking
forward to the result.

>> I have already
>> made "git pull -r" and build again. Next step?
>
> To  rebase manually, just resubmit again.

So simple repeat "./logerrit submit master" would have done it? There is
nothing to change on my patch.

  As long as the Change-ID in
> the commit-message is the same, gerrit can keep track and will create
> a new revision of the patch.
>
> Note that you should do all your gerrit-commits in a separate branch,
> so you can update multiple changes individually, without introducing
> unnecessary dependencies.

I'll remember that the next time. I'm learning.

Thanks Christian

Kind regards
Regina