minutes of ESC call ...

Riccardo Magliocchetti riccardo.magliocchetti at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 08:52:22 PST 2015

Hi,

Il 03/12/2015 17:02, Michael Meeks ha scritto:
> * Terni (Italy) Hackfest Update ?
>      + https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Hackfest/Terni2015
>      + Cloph to ask wrt. status.

We were around ~20 people, after a brief introduction on how free software /
libo is developed we started working with the TDF VM. We divided people in
groups and assigned them a cppcheck or scan-build issue. One group managed to
post a patch that has been applied. Other groups got false positives. One
participant posted a trivial patch on his own earlier this week. So we ended up
with two new contributors :)
We plan to try to get more people up to speed with the setup of their machines
in order to partecipate at the fosdem hackfest.

--
Riccardo Magliocchetti
@rmistaken

http://menodizero.it