Request for upload HSQLDB 2.3.3.zip on http://dev-www.libreoffice.org/src

julien2412 serval2412 at yahoo.fr
Mon Dec 14 10:52:40 PST 2015

I suppose too that if we upgrade, there'll be a support from HSQLDB guys
(they may help and we may submit some bugs if any).
Indeed, I don't think they're interested in helping for old (2008 according
to http://sourceforge.net/projects/hsqldb/files/hsqldb/) version 1.8 but
perhaps I'm wrong.

Anyway, I'm stuck because I can't build with non repackaged HSQLDB 2.3.3 (I
had removed a subdirectory in the zip to have the same thing than 1.8). I
talked about it on IRC and Christian told me there was already a bug with
strip-components part of Gbuild for zip. Because of this bug,1.8 HSQLDB
building in LO has been treated in a specific way.
I must recognize I don't understand gbuild stuff  or building things in
general so I just tried to mimic what I saw and obviously failed to do it
the right way.

Julien