Bug 88457: urls fails to copy&paste in Calc - Asking for directions and code pointers

Kohei Yoshida libreoffice at kohei.us
Mon Feb 9 18:15:04 PST 2015

> On February 8, 2015 at 10:32 PM Matteo Campanelli
> <matteo.campanelli at gmail.com> wrote:

> Does anyone have some pointers to where this happens in Calc's code (i.e.
> where urls are assigned a background)?

An URL value inside cell is represented by an SvxURLField instance, so doing a
git grep on SvxURLField in the sc module should narrow things down for you.  The
gray background is applied to all field items, of which URL is one.  So, if the
background color is still applied but the URL becomes empty, then perhaps Calc
is failing to copy the URL data during copy-n-paste or something.

Beyond that, I really don't have any more clue.

Kohei