Java sidebar extensions and LibreOffice

fma fma3110 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 00:34:57 PST 2015

Got it!!!
More similar to a workaround than a real solution, at least it works: a
/gotoStart()/ call was included in the original code (even if not in the
snippet) and it didn't work, but thanks to Andrew's suggestion about placing
the cursor at the start I simply put the code to change font and alignment
as well as to add page breaks (see code snippets in my previous reply) at
the beginning, before doing everything else.
Now all kind of formatting, replacements and insertions are correctly put in
the active document.
Thanks to Andrew!
Best regards