Error building Visual Studio 2013 project file for LibreOffice on Windows

Jesper Hertel jesper.hertel at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 12:19:50 PST 2015

I tried running make with the --debug parameter, and that gave this output,
if that is helpful:

$ /opt/lo/bin/make --debug vs2013-ide-integration
GNU Make 4.0
Built for Windows32
Copyright (C) 1988-2013 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
License GPLv3+: GNU GPL version 3 or later <http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html

Reading makefiles...
GNU Make 4.0
Built for Windows32
Copyright (C) 1988-2013 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
License GPLv3+: GNU GPL version 3 or later <http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html

Reading makefiles...
Updating goal targets....
 File 'vs2013-ide-integration' does not exist.
Must remake target 'vs2013-ide-integration'.
cd C:/sources/libo-core && (LC_MESSAGES=C C:/cygwin/opt/lo/bin/make
cmd="C:/cygwin/opt/lo/
bin/make -npf Makefile.gbuild all" cmd || true) |
C:/sources/libo-core/bin/gbuild-to-ide -
-ide vs2013
make[1]: *** [cmd] Error 127
Solution LibreOffice:
Successfully remade target file 'vs2013-ide-integration'.

Jesper