Error building Visual Studio 2013 project file for LibreOffice on Windows

Jesper Hertel jesper.hertel at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 13:07:47 PST 2015

I tried running the command

LC_MESSAGES=C C:/cygwin/opt/lo/bin/make cmd="C:/cygwin/opt/lo/bin/make -npf
Makefile.gbuild all" cmd

which gave this output of 4359 lines:

echo "custom cmd" && ( C:/cygwin/opt/lo/bin/make -npf Makefile.gbuild all )
custom cmd
# make[1]: Entering directory 'C:/sources/libo-core'
[build DEP] LNK:Library/saxlo.dll
[build LNK] Library/saxlo.dll
S=C:/sources/libo-core && I=$S/instdir && W=$S/workdir &&  mkdir -p
$W/Dep/LinkTarget/Library/ && RESPONSEFILE=C:/cygwin/tmp/gbuild.4WaPOl &&
PATH="C:\sources\libo-core\instdir\program;C:\sources\libo-core\instdir\program;$PATH"
  $W/LinkTarget/Executable/concat-deps.exe ${RESPONSEFILE} >
$W/Dep/LinkTarget/Library/saxlo.dll.d.tmp && rm -f ${RESPONSEFILE}
mv C:/sources/libo-core/workdir/Dep/LinkTarget/Library/saxlo.dll.d.tmp
C:/sources/libo-core/workdir/Dep/LinkTarget/Library/saxlo.dll.d
TEMPFILE=C:/cygwin/tmp/gbuild.oMUicA &&  mv ${TEMPFILE}
C:/sources/libo-core/workdir/LinkTarget/Library/saxlo.dll.objectlist

[… and lots more, ending with this: …]

[build CXX] sc/source/core/opencl/op_statistical.cxx
[build CXX] sc/source/core/opencl/op_array.cxx
[build CXX] sc/source/core/opencl/op_logical.cxx
[build CXX] sc/source/core/opencl/op_spreadsheet.cxx
[build SDI] sw/sdi/swslots
S=C:/sources/libo-core && I=$S/instdir && W=$S/workdir &&  mkdir -p
$W/SdiTarget/sw/sdi/
Makefile:193: recipe for target 'cmd' failed
make: *** [cmd] Error 127

Line 193 of Makefile is the line:

echo "custom cmd" && ( $(cmd) )

Does that help in finding the cause?