Error building Visual Studio 2013 project file for LibreOffice on Windows

Noel Grandin noel at peralex.com
Mon Feb 16 22:11:13 PST 2015

Hi

On 2015-02-16 09:40 PM, Jesper Hertel wrote:

> As instructed, I built directly to the source tree to get Visual Studio integration.

The Visual Studio integration is, I'm afraid, largely DIY. Not many of us use it, so if it doesn't work for you, and you
can't figure it out yourself, you're out of luck :-(

However, that doesn't mean you can't use Visual Studio for debugging, it is very simple to just run VS and start a
program and debug from it, and it will load the correct source files, etc.

Regards, Noel.